Do I let her sleep or should I wake her up?

2/09/2010

Finally got a new computer! My eldest brother put it together for me and gave it to me free! It's crazy, it has an LED screen and he installed Windows 7. I feel very lucky to have two big brothers looking out for me. So I started sewing up a jacket today and I have to be finished it by Friday. I have to stay at college every day until 4:30 and then come home and work on multiple assignments! Between fixing dinner and trying to get some chill time in, I fall into bed and then repeat the cycle all over again.

3rd year is intense, I'm quite excited to be designing a seven piece collection but first I have to finish 140 technical drawings for next Wednesday. Yeah, that's one hundred and forty. I'm seriously dying. Right now I have 35 in pencil so still not a quarter of the way yet and I forgot them all at college today between sewing darts and rushing home. I can't wait to wear my graduation outfit, one of those rights of passage I see in the movies...mostly I'm in it for the hat what it means. It's just, at the beginning, all you want to do is be able to visualise the end or be closer to it. It's so hard to imagine now when I'm right at the start. Here's my final illustration I handed in last week

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe