South African Blog Awards

9/01/2010

I'm very excited to be a finalist in the South African Blog Awards 2010! Thank you to everyone who nominated Musings of a Fashion Student, sending bug hugs your way! I'd love if you could take a minute to vote for me http://website.sablogawards.com/2010/ under the Jameson Whiskey Best Fashion Blog category.

I've almost finished my debut collection which will be shown at Grand West Market Hall on the 17th of November. If you'd like a ticket contact FEDISA. The event showcases the graduate collections of all the 3rd years and gives you a peek at the talent of the 1st and 2nd years too. I've already got my dress picked out for the runway and I'm so excited!

Here's a preview of the final piece I'm working on at the moment, the couture dress.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Subscribe